Estimated Taxes Handout

File size: Approx. 866 KB

Download Handout on Estimated Taxes (PDF)

Estimated Taxes

If you file as a sole proprietor, partner, S corporation shareholder, and/or a self-employed individual, you generally have to make estimated tax payments if you expect to owe tax of $1,000 or more when you file your return. At Claremont Management, we make this task easy for our clients providing them with preprinted quarterly payment vouchers based upon their previous year's tax returns. If you would like to learn more about Estimated Taxes, we've put together a brief, two-page handout in PDF format that explains in greater detail how estimated taxes work, who has to pay estimated taxes and who does not, when they are due, penalties for underpayment, and more.

Are you a business owner? Let Claremont Management provide you with expert guidance and insight, as well as tax-saving strategies based upon your unique business. We'll also use mid- and (fiscal) year-end meetings to thoroughly analyze how business changes will impact your tax liability and outline specific steps you can take to maximize deductions and minimize any tax burden. Ready to get started...

Schedule a Free Consultation

We welcome new clients. To learn more about our services or to schedule a free, no obligation consultation, just call John or Maria at (847) 398-7010.